7″ High Brightness SLCD5+
Part Number: 51-0103-5X
Legacy products are available for existing customers. New modules supersede legacy modules, so they are not recommended for new designs. Reach Technology has no plans to obsolete these products, and will support them, and customers using them into the future. Read more about our approach to Long-Term Supply.
- 3D Step-file To Download: Right Click and Choose “Save Link As”
Download individual components using links below, or get this ZIP file that contains the most recent product information File Package (.ZIP).
Download ELF file with the current version of firmware.
Use BMPload to download bitmaps and macros to SLCD5/SLCD5+ Flash memory from a PC.
- Release Notes: Contains brief descriptions of features and defects.
- BMPload: See SLCD5/SLCD5+ Software Reference Manual for details.
Contains example macro applications, images, and fonts. Use BMPload to program display module.
- GUIFX: Demo written by user interface design partner.
- IKB: Example of on-screen keyboard.
- SD Card Contents: Contains the files and folders to place on an SD Card to execute the demos.
Display modules come with standard fonts. Get additional fonts from the Fonts Library which contains fonts with extensive support for non-English (Latin) character sets. Use BMPload to program the display module.
Embedded Touchscreens Made Easy:
Up in Days, Smoothly to Production. Get started with a Development Kit.
Reach Technology is now a part of Novanta Corporation.
Research & Development
155 ‘B’ Avenue, Suite 200
Lake Oswego, OR 97034