7″ SLCD5+E Resistive, Wide View
Part Number: 51-0325-421
Comes with a resistive touchscreen. Compare touch types.
Powered by the SLCD5+E controller:
Two serial ports for either RS232 or 3.3V CMOS. One port can be converted to RS422 as a manufacturing option.
266 MHz ARM9 Processor. 28MB highly reliable NOR data Flash for user downloadable bitmaps with optional RLE compression.
All 7″ modules feature:
Units combine a multi-function processor board and an industrial 7-inch WVGA (800×480) TFT color touch LCD.
Memory card slot for added flexibility.
Designed for long-term availability with a 10+ year processor life and a multi-sourced, industry-standard LCD form factor.
ESD and EMC results are available to ease regulatory compliance testing.
3D Step-File To Download: Right Click and Choose “Save Link As”
- CPU: 266 MHz ARM9 Processor
- Storage Capacity: 28MB highly reliable NOR data Flash for user downloadable bitmaps with optional RLE compression. SD memory card slot for added flexibility.
- I/O Interface: Two serial ports for either RS232 or 3.3V CMOS. One port can be converted to RS422 as a manufacturing option.
- Audio: Beeper
- Display Type: 7” Diagonal TFT Color LCD
- Resolution: 800 x 480 WVGA, 16-bit Color
- Orientation: Landscape
- Luminance (with touch): Typical 360 (cd/m²)
- Viewing Angles: 85/85 left/right, 85/85 up/down
- Backlight: LED
- Manufacturer: Hitachi
Get detailed panel specifications.
- Type: 4-Wire Analog Resistive
- Durability: Over One Million Touches
6.70″ W x 4.87″ H x 1.2″ D
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 70° C; the LCD temperature range primarily limits this
- Storage Temperature: -30 to 80° C
- Humidity: Max 90%RH at 60° C; No Condensation
- RoHS 2 Compliant: Yes
- Power Supply Voltage: +5VDC±10%
- Power Consumption: Max 2.18A
The board mounting holes connect to a digital ground. These must be connected to a chassis ground either directly or through a transient protection diode for ESD. The resistive touch circuit has ESD protection that shorts ESD on the touch panel to the board mounting holes.
For 7″ modules, Reach Technology provides mounting tabs. Visit Mounting Options for more information.
See Application Notes that apply to SLCDx and all modules.
Download individual components using links below, or get this ZIP file that contains the most recent product information File Package (.ZIP) .
Download the ELF file with the current version of the firmware.
Use BMPload to download bitmaps and macros to SLCD5+E Flash memory from a PC.
- Release Notes: Contains brief descriptions of features and defects.
- BMPload: See SLCD5+E Software Reference Manual for details.
It contains example macro applications, images, and fonts. Use BMPload to program the display module.
- GUIFX: User interface design partner demo.
- IKB: Example of an on-screen keyboard.
- SD Card Contents: Contains the files and folders to place on an SD Card to execute the demos.
Display modules come with standard fonts. Get additional fonts from the Fonts Library, which contains fonts with extensive support for non-English (Latin) character sets. Use BMPload to program the display module.
Watch how to get a Development Kit up and running once it arrives.
You will find a Hardware Manual and Software Reference Manual in the Documents tab and Applications Notes, Firmware, Software, Demos, and Fonts in the Downloads tab.
Embedded Touchscreens Made Easy:
Up in Days, Smoothly to Production. Get started with a Development Kit.
Reach Technology is now a part of Novanta.
Research & Development
155 ‘B’ Avenue, Suite 200
Lake Oswego, OR 97034