- CPU: 16/32 bit CISC Processor
- Storage Capacity: 4MB of Flash Memory for user downloadable bitmaps with RLE compression
- I/O Interface: Two RS-232 serial ports and one RS-485/RS-422 port, plus USB connectivity for additional flexibility.
- Audio: Beeper
- Display Type: 5.7” Diagonal TFT Color LCD
- Resolution: 320 x 240 QVGA, 16-bit Color
- Orientation: Landscape, Portrait
- Luminance (with touch): Typical 560 (cd/m²)
- Viewing Angles: 60/60 left/right, 60/50 up/down
- Backlight: LED
- Manufacturer: Interactive Display Solutions
Get detailed panel specifications.
- Type: 4-Wire Analog Resistive
- Durability: Over One Million Touches
7.50″ W x 5.65″ H x 1.7″ D
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 70° C; the LCD temperature range primarily limits this
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 85° C
- RoHS 2 Compliant: Yes
- Power Supply Voltage: 12-24VDC±10%
- Power Consumption: 5.5W Max
The board mounting holes connect to a digital ground. These must be connected to a chassis ground either directly or through a transient protection diode for ESD. The resistive touch circuit has ESD protection that shorts ESD on the touch panel to the board mounting holes.
This is an enclosed unit. Visit Mounting Options for more information.
Download individual components using links below, or get this ZIP file that contains the most recent product information File Package (.ZIP) .
Download firmware by orientation.
Use BMPload to download bitmaps and macros to SLCDx Flash memory from a PC.
It contains example macro applications, images, and fonts. Use BMPload to program the display module.
Display modules come with standard fonts. Get additional fonts from the Fonts Library, which contains fonts with extensive support for non-English (Latin) character sets. Use BMPload to program the display module.
See how to get a Development Kit up and running once it arrives. This video was created using a 7″ display module yet is applicable for this 5.7″ module.
You will find a Hardware Manual and Software Reference Manual in the Documents tab and Applications Notes, Firmware, Software, Demos, and Fonts in the Downloads tab.