- CPU: 16/32 bit CISC Processor
- Storage Capacity: 4MB of Flash Memory for user downloadable bitmaps with RLE compression
- I/O Interface: One RS-232 and two 3.3V CMOS serial ports, plus a USB device port.
- Audio: Beeper
- Display Type: 4.3” Diagonal TFT Color LCD
- Resolution: 480 x 272 WQVGA, 16-bit Color
- Orientation: Landscape, Portrait
- Luminance (with touch): Typical 400 (cd/m²)
- Viewing Angles: 70/70 left/right, 50/70 up/down
- Backlight: LED
- Manufacturer: Innolux
Get detailed panel specifications.
- Type: 4-Wire Analog Resistive
- Durability: Over One Million Touches
4.16″ W x 3.04″ H x .423″ D
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 70° C; the LCD temperature range primarily limits this
- Storage Temperature: -30 to 80° C
- Humidity: Max 90%RH at 60° C; No Condensation
- RoHS 2 Compliant: Yes
- Power Supply Voltage: +5VDC±10%
- Power Consumption: Max 400mA
The board mounting holes connect to a digital ground. These must be connected to a chassis ground either directly or through a transient protection diode for ESD. The resistive touch circuit has ESD protection that shorts ESD on the touch panel to the board mounting holes.
For 4.3″ modules, Reach Technology provides several mounting options: gaskets, bezels, and mounting tabs. Visit Mounting Options for more information.
Download individual components using links below, or get this ZIP file that contains the most recent product information File Package (.ZIP) .
Download firmware by orientation.
Use BMPload to download bitmaps and macros to SLCD43 Flash memory from a PC.
It contains an example macro applications, images, and fonts. Use BMPload to program the display module.
Display modules come with standard fonts. Get additional fonts from the Fonts Library, which contains fonts with extensive support for non-English (Latin) character sets. Use BMPload to program the display module.
See how to get a Development Kit up and running once it arrives. This video was created using a 7″ display module yet is applicable for this 4.3″ module.
You will find a Hardware Manual and Software Reference Manual in the Documents tab and Applications Notes, Firmware, Software, Demos, and Fonts in the Downloads tab.