4.3″ SLCD43 Resistive, Vertical Mount
Part Number: 51-0105-02
Comes with a resistive touchscreen. Compare touch types.
Powered by the SLCD43 controller:
One RS232 and two 3.3V CMOS serial ports, plus a USB device port.
16/32 bit CISC Processor. 4MB of flash memory for user downloadable bitmaps with RLE compression. Audio beeper.
Can be powered by USB connection.
All 4.3″ modules feature:
Ultra compact units combine a multi-function processor board and a 4.3-inch WQVGA (480 x 272) TFT color touch LCD.
Competitive pricing for a popular display size (used by portable gaming systems, GPS navigation, and other hand-held devices).
Good for handheld applications. Light, slim, and thin. Suitable for battery operation.
Designed for long-term availability with a 10+ year processor life and a multi-sourced, industry standard LCD form factor.
ESD and EMC results available to ease regulatory compliance testing.
3D Step-File To Download: Right Click and Choose “Save Link As”
- CPU: 16/32 bit CISC Processor
- Storage Capacity: 4MB of Flash Memory for user downloadable bitmaps with RLE compression
- I/O Interface: One RS232 and two 3.3V CMOS serial ports, plus a USB device port.
- Audio: Beeper
- Display Type: 4.3” Diagonal TFT Color LCD
- Resolution: 480 x 272 WQVGA, 16-bit Color
- Orientation: Landscape, Portrait
- Luminance (with touch): Typical 400 (cd/m²)
- Viewing Angles: 70/70 left/right, 50/70 up/down
- Backlight: LED
- Manufacturer: Innolux
Get detailed panel specifications.
- Type: 4-Wire Analog Resistive
- Durability: Over One Million Touches
4.16″ W x 3.04″ H x .423″ D
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 70° C; the LCD temperature range primarily limits this
- Storage Temperature: -30 to 80° C
- Humidity: Max 90%RH at 60° C; No Condensation
- RoHS 2 Compliant: Yes
- Power Supply Voltage: +5VDC±10%
- Power Consumption: Max 400mA
The board mounting holes connect to a digital ground. These must be connected to a chassis ground either directly or through a transient protection diode for ESD. The resistive touch circuit has ESD protection that shorts ESD on the touch panel to the board mounting holes.
For 4.3″ modules, Reach Technology provides several mounting options: gaskets, bezels, and mounting tabs. Visit Mounting Options for more information.
See Application Notes that apply to SLCDx and all modules.
Download individual components using links below, or get this ZIP file that contains the most recent product information File Package (.ZIP) .
Download firmware by orientation.
Use BMPload to download bitmaps and macros to SLCD43 Flash memory from a PC.
- Release Notes: Contains brief descriptions of features and defects.
- BMPload: See SLCDx Software Reference Manual for details.
- BMPload BIN Only: A simplified version of BMPload to be used by manufacturing.
It contains example macro applications, images, and fonts. Use BMPload to program the display module.
Display modules come with standard fonts. Get additional fonts from the Fonts Library, which contains fonts with extensive support for non-English (Latin) character sets. Use BMPload to program the display module.
See how to get a Development Kit up and running once it arrives. This video was created using a 7″ display module yet is applicable for this 4.3″ module.
You will find a Hardware Manual and Software Reference Manual in the Documents tab and Applications Notes, Firmware, Software, Demos, and Fonts in the Downloads tab.
Embedded Touchscreens Made Easy:
Up in Days, Smoothly to Production. Get started with a Development Kit.
Reach Technology is now a part of Novanta.
Research & Development
155 ‘B’ Avenue, Suite 200
Lake Oswego, OR 97034