12.1″ SLCD5+E Resistive, Wide Viewing Angle MVA SVGA
Part Number: 51-0325-3A1
Comes with a resistive wide viewing angle SVGA (800×600) touchscreen. Compare touch types.
Powered by the SLCD5+E controller:
Two serial ports for either RS232 or 3.3V CMOS. One port can be converted to RS422 as a manufacturing option.
266 MHz ARM9 Processor. 28MB highly reliable NOR data Flash for user downloadable bitmaps with optional RLE compression.
All 12.1″ modules feature:
Units combine a multi-function processor board and an industrial 12.1-inch TFT color touch LCD.
Created especially for medical and industrial equipment that demands long avilability.
Designed for long-term availability with a 10+ year processor life and a multi-sourced, industry standard LCD form factor.
ESD and EMC results available to ease regulatory compliance testing.
3D Step-File To Download: Right Click and Choose “Save Link As”
- CPU: 266 MHz ARM9 Processor
- Storage Capacity: 28MB highly reliable NOR data Flash for user downloadable bitmaps with optional RLE compression. SD memory card slot for added flexibility.
- I/O Interface: Two serial ports for either RS232 or 3.3V CMOS. One port can be converted to RS422 as a manufacturing option.
- Audio: Beeper
- Display Type: 12.1” Diagonal TFT Color LCD
- Resolution: 800×600 Wide Viewing Angle MVA SVGA, 16-bit Color
- Orientation: Landscape
- Luminance (with touch): Typical 400 (cd/m²)
- Viewing Angles: 85/85 left/right, 85/85 up/down
- Backlight: LED
- Manufacturer: Innolux
Get detailed panel specifications.
- Type: 4-Wire Analog Resistive
- Durability: Over One Million Touches
10.9″ W x 8.63″ H x 1.53″ D
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 70° C; the LCD temperature range primarily limits this
- Storage Temperature: -30 to 70° C
- Humidity: Max 90%RH at 60° C; No Condensation
- RoHS 2 Compliant: Yes
- Power Supply Voltage: 12VDC±10%
- Power Consumption: Max 1.35A
The board mounting holes connect to a digital ground. These must be connected to a chassis ground either directly or through a transient protection diode for ESD. The resistive touch circuit has ESD protection that shorts ESD on the touch panel to the board mounting holes.
For 12.1″ modules, Reach Technology provides mounting tabs. Visit Mounting Options for more information.
See Application Notes that apply to SLCDx and all modules.
Download individual components using links below, or get this ZIP file that contains the most recent product information File Package (.ZIP) .
Download the ELF file with the current version of the firmware.
Use BMPload to download bitmaps and macros to SLCD5+E Flash memory from a PC.
- Release Notes: Contains brief descriptions of features and defects.
- BMPload: See SLCD5+E Software Reference Manual for details.
Contains example macro applications, images, and fonts. Use BMPload to program display module.
- GUIFX: Demo written by user interface design partner.
- IKB: Example of on-screen keyboard.
- SD Card Contents: Contains the files and folders to place on an SD Card to execute the demos.
Display modules come with standard fonts. Get additional fonts from the Fonts Library which contains fonts with extensive support for non-English (Latin) character sets. Use BMPload to program the display module.
Watch how to get a Development Kit up and running once it arrives. This video was created using a 7″ display module yet is applicable to this 12.1″ unit.
Embedded Touchscreens Made Easy:
Up in Days, Smoothly to Production. Get started with a Development Kit.
Reach Technology is now a part of Novanta Corporation.
Research & Development
155 ‘B’ Avenue, Suite 200
Lake Oswego, OR 97034