We have not had a lot of demand for an Enclosed 4.3” unit, so we have not developed one of our standard NEMA enclosures. Search the site for available enclosed units. We are looking for a customer or set of customers interested in purchasing more than 100 units to justify the development of such an enclosure. If you are such a customer, please contact our sales team.
Here are some other options to consider:
- Several customers have used plastic electronic enclosures (often hand-held) from Polycase and Bud Industries. Several use Lexan between the screen and the enclosure.
- One customer has developed a bench-top enclosure to house our product. It is ready to accept the SLCD43 module with a touch screen and provides ample space to house power supplies, processors, I/O connections, etc. Features include:
- Adjustable touch screen viewing angle
- Anti-glare touch screen overlay window
- Extended wiring and connectors for SLCD43
- Access opening for SLCD43 USB port
- Removable “blank” rear panel inserts
- Heavy gauge, easily machined, all-aluminum construction
- Anodized finish