Reach Technology, a Novanta company, has an opening at its San Jose* office for an Oracle Order Processing Associate. Reach Technology offers a competitive compensation plan and a great working environment.
An opportunity for someone who enjoys wearing multiple hats to join our steadily growing team. This person will work closely with our operations team to process sales orders, release daily pick acknowledgement to the shipping department, resolve any customer credit issues, process RMAs, and provide customer support as needed. Oracle R12 experience is a must. The ideal candidate is a self-motivator, and has good attention to detail, strong writing skills and a positive attitude.
* To accommodate our growth, we will be moving from 4575 Cushing Parkway in Fremont to a larger space with our sister company NDS at 5750 Hellyer Avenue in San Jose in early 2017.
- Work effectively with the team and provide exceptional support:
- Enter customer sales orders into Oracle.
- Expedite customer orders in Oracle.
- Release daily pick acknowledgements to shipping.
- Resolve any customer credit issues.
- Resolve any shipping issues with daily shipments.
- Process RMAs.
- Provide customers with friendly, fast, and professional support by phone and email.
- Work effectively and efficiently to resolve customer issues and know when to escalate matters to the next level of support.
- Provide suggestions to improve departmental processes.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Experience with history of demonstrated success in customer service.
- High level of professionalism and a consistent, reliable work ethic.
- Effective oral/written communication; good spelling, grammar, and attention to accuracy.
- Maintains a good attendance record to effectively facilitate the connection between our customers’ needs and company resources and colleagues.
- Superior time management and organizational skills to stay on top of sales orders and shipments.
- Sense of urgency and ability to meet tight deadlines on a daily basis.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and perform well under pressure.
- Attention to detail and a drive to reach/exceed sales goal targets.
- Strong problem solving skills and troubleshooting ability.
- Empathetic interpersonal interaction.
- Exceptional computer skills including: Oracle R12 Business experience, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet.
If you are interested, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.