7″ G2H2 Resistive
Part Number: 51-0406-401
Comes with a resistive touchscreen. Compare touch types.
Powered by the G2H2 controller:
A wide range of input/output (I/O) ports including one RS-232 serial port, one RS485, two USB 2.0 host ports, a CAN interface, 10/100 Ethernet, I2C, a CMOS serial port, and GPIO.
NXP i.MX 6Solo, 1.0 GHz Processor including hardware video decoder and 3D graphics engine. 512 MB DDR3 DRAM. 512 MB NAND Flash / 16 MB NOR Flash. microSD Flash Card Socket. Audio Codec with 1 Watt Audio Amplifier and Speaker.
All 7″ modules feature:
Units combine a multi-function processor board and an industrial 7-inch WVGA (800×480) TFT color touch LCD.
Memory card slot for added flexibility.
Designed for long-term availability with a 10+ year processor life and a multi-sourced, industry-standard LCD form factor.
ESD and EMC results are available to ease regulatory compliance testing.
3D Step-File To Download: Right Click and Choose “Save Link As”
- CPU: NXP i.MX 6Solo, 1.0 GHz Processor including hardware video decoder and 3D graphics engine.
- Storage Capacity: 512 MB DDR3 DRAM. 512 MB NAND Flash / 16 MB NOR Flash. microSD Flash Card Socket.
- I/O Interface: 10/100/1000 Mbps Base-T Ethernet: Features low profile Molex Pico-SPOX Connector (24 AWG Compatible). One RS232 and one 3.3V CMOS Serial Port. One RS485. One USB 2.0 (High Speed) Host Port. One USB 2.0 (High Speed) On-The-Go (OTG) Host Port. One I2C Port. One CAN Bus with Transceiver. 8-bit GPIO Port 5V Tolerant.
- Audio: Codec with 1 Watt Audio Amplifier and Speaker.
- Linux Kernel 3.10.17 with Qt 5.3.2 and QtCreator IDE 3.2.2
- Samba File Server for easy file access from Windows
- UBIFS NAND Flash file system for speed and reliability
- USB Hotplug for module Host Ports
- OpenSSH Server
- Ships with Serial Interface for QML Applications. See Application Notes to convert to Ethernet or CAN connection.
- Custom Linux Kernel Build Supported and Maintained by Reach Technology. Contact us for your specific requirements.
- Display Type: 7″ Diagonal TFT Color LCD
- Resolution: 800 x 480 WVGA, 18-bit Color
- Orientation: Landscape
- Luminance (with touch): Typical 400 (cd/m²)
- Viewing Angles: 65/65 left/right, 55/65 up/down
- Backlight: LED
- Manufacturer: Evervision
Get detailed panel specifications.
- Type: 4-Wire Analog Resistive
- Touch Driver: Standard Linux Driver
- Durability: Over One Million Touches
6.56” W x 4.87” H x 0.88” D
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 70° C; Contact us for extended temperature.
- Storage Temperature: -30 to 80° C
- Humidity: Max 90%RH at 60° C; No Condensation
- RoHS 2 Compliant: Yes
- Power Supply Voltage: +5VDC (5.15V for 5V USB Host Port Power Out)
- Power Consumption: Max 970mA during boot with no devices attached
The G2H2 module requires a 5V DC input, +/- 5%. At boot-up, it uses a maximum of 970 mA with no external devices attached. If the module is supplying power to external USB devices (500mA max.), the input power should be a minimum of 5.15 V to meet the USB specification at the far end of the longest USB cable run. The module can also supply +5V to other external devices on some of the connectors, and all such supplies need to be considered in the power budget. The input power connector can handle 3A of nominal 5V input.
The board mounting holes are connected to digital ground. These must be connected to chassis ground either directly or through a transient protection diode for ESD.
For 7″ modules, Reach Technology provides mounting brackets. Visit Mounting Options for more information.
Download a new software release by selecting the appropriate model and kernel image from the table below (usually the latest version). Then visit the SD Card section for a discussion on tools you can use to install the new software on your SD card.
See how to get your development kit set up, learn more about QML development, see Application Notes, and more resources to get started in G2H v1.8 Software Documentation.
This video shows you how to get your kit up-and-running once it arrives.
See how to set up an application, design your first screen, and download code to the module.
Find more tutorial resources.
Embedded Touchscreens Made Easy:
Up in Days, Smoothly to Production. Get started with a Development Kit.
Reach Technology is now a part of Novanta Corporation.
Research & Development
155 ‘B’ Avenue, Suite 200
Lake Oswego, OR 97034