5.7″ SLC5+ VGA, Enclosed
Part Number: 50-0105-21
Comes with a VGA (640×480) display.
Metal enclosure houses a serial LCD board, industrial 12-24 DC input power supply, backlight drive, and panel.
Enclosed units use two-part screw-type Phoenix connectors for power and communications.
Enclosures can be easily mounted on a panel, using a rectangular cutout and drilled mounting holes.
Compression gasket provides an effective waterproof/dustproof seal.
Powered by the SLCD5+ controller:
One RS232 and one RS485/RS422 serial port.
266MHz ARM9 Processor. 28MB highly reliable NOR data Flash for user downloadable bitmaps with optional RLE compression.
All 5.7″ modules feature:
Resistive touchscreen. Compare touch types.
Designed for long-term availability with a 10+ year processor life and a multi-sourced, industry standard LCD form factor.
ESD and EMC results available to ease regulatory compliance testing.
- CPU: 266MHz ARM9 Processor
- Storage Capacity: 28MB highly reliable NOR data Flash for user downloadable bitmaps with optional RLE compression.
- I/O Interface: One RS232 and one RS485/RS422 serial port.
- Audio: Beeper
- Display Type: 5.7” Diagonal TFT Color LCD
- Resolution: 640×480 VGA, 16-bit Color
- Orientation: Landscape
- Luminance (with touch): Typical 630 (cd/m²)
- Viewing Angles: 65/65 left/right, 60/70 up/down
- Backlight: LED
- Manufacturer: Evervision
Get detailed panel specifications.
- Type: 4-Wire Analog Resistive
- Durability: Over One Million Touches
7.50″ W x 5.65″ H x 1.7″ D
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 70° C; the LCD temperature range primarily limits this
- Storage Temperature: -30 to 80° C
- RoHS 2 Compliant: Yes
- Power Supply Voltage: 12-24VDC±10%
- Power Consumption: Max 3.85W
The board mounting holes connect to a digital ground. These must be connected to a chassis ground either directly or through a transient protection diode for ESD. The resistive touch circuit has ESD protection that shorts ESD on the touch panel to the board mounting holes.
This is an enclosed unit. Visit Mounting Options for more information and options.
See Application Notes that apply to SLCDx and all modules.
Download ELF file with the current version of firmware.
Use BMPload to download bitmaps and macros to SLCD5/SLCD5+ Flash memory from a PC.
- Release Notes: Contains brief descriptions of features and defects.
- BMPload: See SLCD5/SLCD5+ Controller Manual for details.
It contains example macro applications, images, and fonts. Use BMPload to program the enclosed unit.
Display modules come with standard fonts. Get additional fonts from the Fonts Library which contains fonts with extensive support for non-English (Latin) character sets. Use BMPload to program the display module.
See how to get a Development Kit up and running once it arrives. This video was created using a 7″ display module yet is applicable for this 4.3″ module.
You will find a Hardware Manual and Software Reference Manual in the Documents tab and Applications Notes, Firmware, Software, Demos, and Fonts in the Downloads tab.
5.7” SLCD5+ VGA Development Kit
To get started with a 5.7″ high-resolution enclosed unit, contact sales and order product number 50-0105-21, which includes connectors. Also, order the Enclosed Unit Accessory Kit product number 42-0082-01 for a DB9 data cable and power supply.
Embedded Touchscreens Made Easy:
Up in Days, Smoothly to Production. Get started with a Development Kit.
Reach Technology is now a part of Novanta.
Research & Development
155 ‘B’ Avenue, Suite 200
Lake Oswego, OR 97034