PoE4N/10G IEEE 802.3af/at/UPoE/PoE++ Tester
Part Number: 53-0004-11
The PoE4N/10G supports 10G speeds (up to 10GBASE-T) and provides production testing of 24 PSE ports compatible with IEEE Standards 802.3af and 802.3at as well as proprietary UPoE and PoE++ implementations. It can draw over 600mA on up to two power pairs per port (over 60W per port) while passing 10Gb traffic. It provides high density with 24 Powered Device (PD) loads in a 1U high chassis. To reduce cost, the datapath of each UUT port is connected to its neighbor for loopback testing (port 1 – 2, 3 – 4, etc). Data traffic is either generated by the switch if it has a diagnostic ability, or externally and routed through each port by using the appropriate VLAN configuration.
The PoE4/10G is a 1U high enclosure with 24 UUT ports.
PoE4N/10G models replace PoE4N testers, support 10G speeds, and are 100% backward compatible. Contact Technical Support if you need legacy documentation.
- IEEE Signature test.
- IEEE Classification test.
- Passes 10GbE traffic between PSE ports with isolated power drawn from each port.
- Relay data path for compatibility with Phy-based cable diagnostics.
- Low cost compared to compliance-level PD emulators.
- Universal voltage (110/220) power supply.
- Serial RS232 console control.
- Chassis Dimensions: 16.665” D x 17.30” W x 1.74” H
- Shipping Weight: Approximately 21 lbs.
- Box Dimensions: 22” D x 22” W x 6” H
- Materials: Metal housing with PCBA for line cards, fans, cables, and power supply board.
- Each tester comes with a worldwide universal AC input power supply brick (85-264 VAC input, 90% efficient, 0°C to 40°C operation, IEC320/C14 input).
- US Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS): B:9030.40.0000
- Export Administration Regulations (ECCN): EAR99
- Country of Orgin (COO): United States
PoE4N/10G models replace PoE4N testers. The new models support 10G speeds and are 100% backward compatible. Contact Technical Support if you need legacy documentation.
Please complete form below or contact sales for pricing. Individual units may be available from stock. For quantity orders, these products are built-to-order. Contact us for current lead times.
Cost-Effective, High-Throughput Functional PoE Test Equipment for Electronic Equipment Manufacturers
Reach Technology is now a part of Novanta Corporation.
5750 Hellyer Avenue
San Jose, CA 95138