PoE3N (IEEE 802.3af/at) Power-over-Ethernet Tester
The PoE3N provides diagnostic functional testing of 24 PSE ports compatible with IEEE Standards 802.3af and 802.3at. It can draw up to 720mA per port while passing gigabit traffic. It provides high density with 24 Powered Device (PD) loads in a 1U high chassis. The PoE3NL/8 has eight instead of 24 ports but is otherwise the same as the PoE3N.
Each PoE section has a “UUT” and a “REF” port. The UUT port is connected to the PSE and acts as a PD load to that port. The UUT data path is connected via power-isolating magnetics to the REF port. In this way, an external data bit error tester or PSE test functionality can be used to test data integrity while the power load is enabled.
The PoE3 is a 1U high enclosure with 24 UUT ports.
- Flexible IEEE signature options: low, nominal, high, over-spec capacitive.
- Classification including margins.
- Passes GbE traffic from UUT to REF port isolated from PD load.
- Relay data path for compatibility with Phy-based cable diagnostics.
- Low cost compared to compliance-level PD emulators.
- Universal voltage (110/220) power supply.
- Serial RS232 console control.
Please complete form below or contact sales for pricing. Individual units may be available from stock. For quantity orders, these products are built-to-order. Contact us for current lead times.
Cost-Effective, High-Throughput Functional PoE Test Equipment for Electronic Equipment Manufacturers
Reach Technology is now a part of Novanta Corporation.
5750 Hellyer Avenue
San Jose, CA 95138